AND MOVE FORWARD
How many times did you hear “if I just could skip 2020 …”, or “what if we deleted 2020 from the calendar – would that make me one year younger?” Or “could you show me where the ctrl-alt-del-2020 is on my keyboard …”
Although it might not make you become that much younger, it will definitely make you feel much much better, if you ended this year with a mental relief. Empty your brain’s backpack.Leave the bad thoughts of 2020 behind you. And start 2021 with a better look-out.
Here is a chance to do that together with other like-minded people who want to forget about 2020.
The Burn 2020 event on 23rd of December will allow you to switch ‘on’ your cam, and zoom in on a group of fellow Europeans who are putting their bad thoughts to the fire – all at the same time. Of course, it’s also fine to use the office paper shredder, or any other device that helps you destroy the notes you took about the past year.
5 steps to empty your mental backpack on 2020
- Here is the zoom link: Burn-2020-zoom-link
- Now block some private time in your calendar. This is your moment to reflect. Let no one else disturb you. Relax in a comfy sofa – pour a hot chocolate or a glass of wine. Soft music. Choose the setting that makes you creative.
- Write down your 2020 thoughts on a sheet. Use one of our free worksheets, if you need the extra inspiration. Do not forget the good memories. Also look forward to your 2021 intentions.
- Put your notes to the side and prepare your fireplace or BBQ or shredder, or whatever device you would like to use.
- Ritually burn or destroy the sheet on 23 Dec together with all the other PurposePlanet citizens. Switch on the cam, and feel connected. See, you are not alone !
REGISTER NOW FOR FREE
On 23 December 2020, at 17h (GMT), 18h (CET), 19h (EET) you can share the ritual burning of your saddest thoughts of 2020 together with all other Purpose Planet citizens, who want to free their mind for a better 2021.
Register here for free, and we’ll send you the zoom link some days before.
After the registration, schedule a moment in your calendar for you to reflect and prepare your notes. Use one of the free worksheets to get extra inspiration. Or ask one of our stewards to guide your team to do this together with your colleagues – and bond.
MIND-MAP TEMPLATES YOU CAN USE FOR FREE
A STEWARD TO HELP YOUR TEAM TO START RIGHT
People are the most valuable asset of every company. If people are not respected, they will become the biggest cost factor. Do companies really need more reason, to engage their people?